Project Manager (f/m/o) 100%
Peppercorn - talent acquisition. For more than 30 years, we support our clients in the personnel recruitment for fixed and temporary placements. We are a financially independent company within the FAVORIS group.
For an international pharmaceutical company located in VISP we are looking for a:
Project Manager (f/m/o) 100%
On behalf of our client we are hiring a Project Manager with pharma project engineering/project management experience. The successful candidate(s) should ideally have 10 years’ experience working as a project manager on pharma projects. The project the candidate will be working for is currently in an early design stage, followed by a procurement, construction and commissioning phase.
- [endif]Responsible for managing the scope, cost and schedule of the assigned project;
- [endif]Management of the delivery of the key documentation required for a best-practice stage gate managed process, including (but not limited to) a detailed Project Execution Plan, Cost Estimate and design reviews;
- [endif]Management of the full range of activities associated with the project life-cycle from cradle to grave: URS; Concept; Basis of Design; Detailed Design; Construction; Commissioning and Qualification;
- [endif]Able to lead and participate in multi discipline cross functional teams;
- [endif]Scoping of projects and preparation of man-hour estimates for proposals. Present proposals to clients, convince clients of DPS proposition and win work;
- [endif]Strong understanding of the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, project closeout;
- [endif]Risk Management – Experience of designing projects that are reliable and safe for those who use them and for the environment. Ensure compliance with all regulations. Consider the potential impact construction and on time performance will have on the business should it cause an interruption;
- [endif]Innovation - seeks innovative and novel approaches for design, function and construction;
- [endif]Ensures that value engineering, constructability reviews and similar processes are effectively utilized to minimize capital expenditures and maximize functional value;
- [if !supportLists][endif]Ensures strict adherence to project stage-gate principles for managing the life-cycle of projects;
- [if !supportLists][endif]Demonstrate leadership, team-skills, self-confidence, and effective decision making throughout a project;
- Lead compliance with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes.
- [if !supportLists]Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering discipline;
- Solid understanding of the projects environment; able to develop solutions that work for the business and do not compromise on quality;
- [endif]10 Years’ experience as a Project Manager including construction activities;
- [endif]Solid background of planning engineering projects with a demonstrated record of on time performance;
- [endif]Has a network in the Pharma Industry;
- [endif]Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills;
- [endif]Resilient and able to problem solve in collaboration with colleagues;
- [endif]Displays a genuine interest in continuous improvement;
- [endif]Certification in Quality and or Continuous Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) an advantage;
- [endif]Excellent MS office skills;
- [endif]MS Project or Primavera skills an advantage;
- Languages: English, German is an advantage
We look forward to discuss further details with you.