Test engineer R&D (f/m/d)
Our client the Comet Group is a world-leading Swiss technology company that has been developing and producing innovative high-tech components and systems based on radio frequency and X-ray technology for over 70 years.
Comet PCT manufactures specialized components that are required for the precise control of plasma processes and increase the performance of manufacturing equipment. These are used in the production of memory chips or touch screens, such as those used today in sensors, smartphones or tablets.
To complement the team or, we are looking for a goal- and team-oriented personality for the division Plasma Control Technologies at our location in Flamatt as a Test engineer R&D (m/f/d).
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
- Planning, execution and evaluation of qualification tests for RF systems and sub-components
- First power up and measurement of prototypes for development projects
- Defining test cases based on specification documents
- Design and setup of test stands in the lab
- Developing and programming of test scripts for test automation
- Documentation and visualization of test results
- Close collaboration with hardware and software developers
For this exciting and diverse position, you will bring the following:
- Successfully finished studies of engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics or similar
- In depth practical experience working in an R&D or Test lab
- Extended knowledge in analog and digital measurement techniques
- Experience using measurement devices such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, etc.
- Very good experience in test automation
- Practical experience with communication interfaces such as digital (fieldbus) interface, ethernet, EtherCAT, RS-232, etc.
- Programming experiences (Python, LabView, etc.) are required
- Ideally experience in the domain of RF technology and/or embedded systems
- Proficiency in English (oral/written), any other language is a plus
This is what we offer you:
- Trustful cooperation with international colleagues from all over the world for a successful, growing Swiss company
- Attractive further training and career opportunities as well as flexible working hours
- Versatile challenges, modern infrastructure as well as compensation in line with the market
Jetzt online bewerben
Telefon: 058 255 31 02